Please take a few moments to acquaint yourself with this overview to ensure you and others are comfortable. If you have questions, please ask! We want your questions answered and your visit to be regenerating and replenishing!
Please be mindful that Chalet Chuluota is not only a place open for guests, but also is our home.
ADDRESS AND WIFI
- You will receive Chalet Chuluota's address and WiFi code within 24 hours of your check in by text (or by email if we do not have text).
- You will be provided a front door code once you arrive at Chalet Chuluota for access during your stay.
CHECK IN AND OUT
- Check in is at 4pm.
- Checkout time is at 11am (firm). *Please contact us if you need to store your baggage for the day at Chalet Chuluota upon checkout. We'd be happy to accommodate this request.
- *For retreats held at Chalet Chuluota, check in time is 4pm and check out time is an hour after retreat conclusion/circle down.
- **Two dogs (one small, one medium) share Chalet Chuluota. Please notify the owners if you have strong concerns or allergies so we can make accommodations, if needed and possible.
- Please be honoring and mindful of yourself, of others, the home, and the property.
- Chalet Chuluota is a drug, smoke/vape, and perfume-free environment. Please refrain from smoking/vaping or wearing perfumes in the home.
- Please park in the driveway. Should additional space be needed, guests may park along the road adjacent to Chalet Chuluota, but please refrain from partial or total parking on grass. We also want to be sure not to obstruct the free flow of pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- Generally, please ensure that Chalet Chuluota is kept clean and in good order, with furniture returned to original places after using.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Please be considerate of other stayers and be mindful of levels of T.V. volume in bedrooms and voices if/when on the phone in the evening.
- For stayers in the Adventure and Whimsy rooms, please keep your joint bathroom doors shut and doorknob locked when in bedroom. Knock before entering the bathroom to ensure you are not encroaching on another’s privacy.
- Feel free to use any items in the bathroom or bedrooms. If you’ve forgotten something, need it, and don’t see it available, please ask! We will surely have you covered!
- Please be mindful of resources. Turn lights and fans off when not in use. Also, please let us know of any water leaks, the hot water runs out, or of any other maintenance issues.
- We attempt to keep the air conditioning thermostat at a comfortable temperature throughout the day, with a cooler setting for sleeping. A ceiling fan is located in each bedroom, and extra blankets can be found in the bedroom closets. If anything additional is needed for your temperature comfort, please speak with Lynda and Amy. We want you comfortable!
- Please keep your belongings safe and/or do not bring items of value. While we have never had problems with theft (nor do we anticipate any), the owners cannot be responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Do refrain from moving furniture, bedding or linens out of the sleeping rooms and bathrooms. Towels and blankets are available for common areas and outside use. Outdoor towels are kept in dock box on the dock; blankets are kept in the group instruction area. Help yourself! Be sure to return any used linens to the main house for laundering.
- Please refrain from playing the piano or musical instruments unless a part of the program.
- The common areas and property are available to you. If any Chalet Chuluota property is missing or damaged, please notify us. *Note that the person responsible will be asked to pay for the missing or damaged property. Cost will be determined based upon materials and labor to repair or replace.
- Filtered water is available in the kitchen from the small faucet at the sink and from the refrigerator.
- Coffee, Tea, and snacks are available in the family room area as well as a small refrigerator for your use.
- A gas grill is available for use on the back porch. Please clean the grill after use.
- Please help us recycle. We have a separate recycle bin located just inside the garage door to the right (garage door is located closest to the kitchen/dining room).
- Please be responsible for taking all your belongings with you when you return home. We will try to locate any missing item(s),but cannot promise your items will be found and returned to you.
- Please visit here to see local spots and restaurants.
- Need something else? Ask! We are here to serve and help your stay to be most comfortable and memorable!
- Want to stay again and don’t see anything official on the website? Reach out! We would be happy to have you as schedules permit.